What web design grants are there in Ireland?

The best web design grant you can get in Ireland. It is a great opportunity for small business owners. The Online Trading Voucher Scheme is a scheme devised by the government to help small businesses get online. Your Local Enterprise Board will pay for 90% of your website. You are required to co-fund the project with remaining 10%. This makes getting a website very affordable for small business owners. There are a few requirements which are listed below. Your Local Enterprise Board also offer helpful advice and training. The maximum amount the Local Enterprise Board will fund is €2500.

How do I apply for the Online Trading Voucher scheme?

The first thing you have to do is contact your local enterprise board (https://www.localenterprise.ie/Find-Your-Local-Enterprise-Office/) and ask them to include you in the next Online Trading Voucher Scheme webinar. It is basically a one hour meeting you have to sit through. Once you have done that, you will have to wait 10-14 days to receive an application form. After you receive this form, please contact me and I will help you to fill it out. Please note that you will require 3 quotes from 3 different companies. I can help you to get the required quotes.

What are the requirements for the Online Trading Voucher Scheme?

Your business must meet the following requirements:

  • Limited or no e-commerce presence;
  • 10 or less employees;
  • Turnover less than €2m;
  • Applicant business must be trading for at least 6 Months**;
  • Business must be located in the area covered by the LEO to whom they make their application i.e. LEOs cannot accept applications from businesses located outside their jurisdiction.

Have you any questions about the web design grant in Ireland?

Give me a call or send me a message and I will be happy to guide you through the process. Check out my blog on the same subject here.